People come to our practice from many different angles, but mostly with a common purpose: to understand how your visual system is functioning and to learn if there are any interventions indicated that would improve visual development and performance. How would you know if you can benefit from our services?
- Picture patient of the Family Eyecare Associates Office
- Children with visually based learning problems including reading disabilities
- Children with developmental issues such as Autism, Asperger’s, ADHD, or Dyslexia
- Adults or children with untreated or inadequately treated strabismus or amblyopia
- Adults or children with acquired brain injury from concussions or strokes
- Adults or children with binocular vision problems such as convergence insufficiency
- Adults or children with performance problems in sports or driving